Iflowsoft's application outsourcing approach transforms application development and maintenance to help our clients achieve high performance by reducing total cost of ownership and increasing value from IT investments.
Fixed Price (FP) Model
This model is suitable for customers with well defined requirements and project schedules. Under this option, the Client pays a pre-negotiated fixed price for the complete project which in turn is linked to well-defined deliverables.
This model is executed as per the following steps:
- Client forwards the requirement definition to Iflowsoft
- Iflowsoft team studies the requirements and seeks clarifications, if any.
- Based on finalized requirements, a detailed proposal is submitted to the client along with time frame and cost estimate.
- Upon acceptance of the proposal by the client, Software Requirement Specification (SRS) and Drilled Down Structure (DDS) based project plan incorporating clearly defined deliverables is prepared and submitted to the client.
- Both Client and Iflowsoft sets Milestones and deliverables
- Simultaneously under a parallel activity, development and testing environments are set up and the rest of the project team is assembled
- The development, quality assurance and all other project related activities are competently managed, transparently communicated and seamlessly delivered by Iflowsoft
- On completion of the final deliverable, acceptance testing, deployment, user training and handover is carried out at the client site
- During the field trials and after release, Iflowsoft continues to provide after-release services, as desired by the client
Time & Material (T&M) Model
When scope, specification and implementation plans of a software development project are not easy to define at the outset, Time & Material Model becomes an attractive option. Under this model, client pay as per use of the hourly development efforts, making it the most flexible of the three models.
Software development project requirements tend to evolve during the course of implementation thereby necessitating additional or lesser resources. To facilitate such development, this model gives the flexibility of modulating your project team size, while optimizing on the time and costs. The execution steps under this model are same as the previous one except that the development effort is billed at the end of every month based time sheet and pre-negotiated hourly rate.
Build Operate Transfer (BOT) Model
In the Build-Operate-Transfer Model, Iflowsoft creates a dedicated facility for the client. This team is like an extension of the client's own facility. The dedicated facility leverages Iflowsoft's technical infrastructure, processes and execution capabilities. The dedicated facility is staffed either by Iflowsoft's resources or by client's resources or a mix of both. Iflowsoft has a well-defined mechanism for the smooth transition of the facility to the client.
Clients see the following benefits by working with this model:
- Faster Time to Market
- Lower Establishment Costs
- Risk Reduction
- Process Expertise
- Option of owning the facility
Click here to know more about Outsourcing Services